Friday, February 15, 2008

Fabric Yo-Yo Pin Cuteness


Today's post will be a quickie. Theres just too much to do today. The house is a total wreck. Mt. Washmore's calling my name. I need to gear up and seriously put a dent in the clothing mountain. I like to have my weekends free for doing fun stuff, not cleaning, so I'll be spending most of today in the trenches.

Today's pin is a tribute to the fabric yo-yo. I love fabric yo-yo's. At one point, almost everything I made was embellished with one. This pin is a cluster of three different sizes of yo-yo "flowers" and each has a coordinating button center. There are three fabric leaves to give this pin a corsage feel. Enjoy!
Happy Aloha Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa Boyer said...

These are so pretty! I love them!

Lisa Boyer said...

Hee hee..."Mt. Washmore"...