Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Painted Whimsy


This is another pin from the archives. Yes we're back to flowers once again. This
time a pot of roses made from small wooden shapes. If you've noticed that I seem to favor flowers, you'd be right. At one point I painted all kinds of things. Always with a very simple and uncomplicated style...easy and whimsical, always whimsical.


Since we're on the subject of painted flowers, take a look at some pots I painted. I know it has nothing to do with my declaration of February as pin month, but I thought you might like to see it since it is tied in with painting. I painted flower pots for my craft fairs for quite a few years. They are heavy to lug around and require a large amount of storage space so I decided to put it on the back burner for a while. I haven't been back to it in years.

Wishing you all a very creative day.
Aloha!

No comments: