Thursday, February 21, 2008

Progress...



Drumroll please. Finally, there is some progress to report. I have been digging in my heels and really working at finishing the tufted pins. It looks like my goal of completing all of them by Sunday is going to happen. I am very pleased.




On another note, I love Toaster Strudel. It is really heavenly to a sugar craving fiend like me. Waiting for it to cool down a bit would have been the wiser thing to do but I couldn't help myself. The result, a burned and blistered upper palate. All of that hot, gooey sugar was the culprit. Drinking hot tea with a burned palate is no fun either but since I'm a tea-a-holic, I couldn't help myself. And it burned it even further. But I'm not going to let that stop me one little bit. No, no, no, not me. I'm already planning what I'll be having for lunch.

Have a really sweet day, everyone.
Aloha!

No comments: