Monday, March 24, 2008

A weekend of productivity...

...produced another handbag prototype. A clutch. A little bit on the cutesy side and I can't decide whether I like it or not. The one thing that I do love is the fabric combination. I think it's back to the drawing board for this one.



On another note...

Lately, every time I reach for my handbag and keys, I'm faced with this...



...a kitty hiding under my bed. The jingling of my keys seems to be the signal that he's headed to the Vet. He hightailed it upstairs faster than the speed of light. Being shanghaied into going to the Vet is wearing thin. He's a very intuitive kitty but today he's wrong. It's not today my sweet little one, not today.

Aloha!

***REMINDER***
For anyone who hasn't entered my tote bag giveaway, please scroll down to my March 15 entry and post to the comment section in order to be eligible. Don't forget to leave your blog or Flickr URL so that I'm able to contact you if you are the winner. A winner will be chosen on April 1.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Poor Mouse! Hope he's feeling better as I type this. Maddie always cowers when we go to the vet as she probably still remembers the last time when she needed an operation on her hip.

Lettie I'm simply admiring that easter basket that you put together for the previous post. Really love your use of color, shapes, easter candy eggs! Hope you had a great day!

Marzia Melloni said...

Beautiful this bag!!
Bye Marzia